Saturday, March 5, 2011

amazed.

God is my refuge and strength; a very present help in time of need!

He is my rock that I can hold on to and know that He will keep me anchored!

Though the world around me may be discouraging and the wind from the storms are trying to blow my Faith down, as long as I continue to praise Him, He will keep me still. He calms me with His soothing words and continuous presence.

He loves me, even if everyone else rejects me.

When I begin to have doubts, I am immediately reminded of how awesome He truly is!

I know that even if He doesn't answer my prayers when I want Him to or with the answer that I would prefer to have, He has my best interest at heart!

He knows the opportune moment for all things, and as long as I continue to have that Faith, He will always pull me through!

He won't leave me; even though my "father may abandon me, the Lord will hold me close" (Psalm 27:10).

I am so thankful that He loves me, even though I am so undeserving!

He is always there, no matter what!
He has never failed me! Even though He isn't here physically to wrap His arms around me and tell me everything will be ok, He has provided me with the most awesome friends in the world!

I am totally and completely in LOVE with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

He is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me…and He continues to amaze me everyday with His awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment